We hope that all our clients are keeping safe and well.
Our salon is currently closed in accordance with government guidelines and due to reopen on Wednesday 2nd December.
In the meantime, if you would like to get in touch regarding your Christmas or New Year appointment, please do call us on 01803 291000. Our reception desk is being managed at various times during this period – if we are unable to answer your call please leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Covid-19 Client Information
We kindly ask the following of our clients:
- Please come to your appointment alone
- Please arrive for your appointment on time as this allows us to stagger appointments and ensure social distancing guidelines are met
- Please bring a face covering to be worn during your visit
- Hand sanitiser is provided for your use on arrival
- Please pay by card or pre-pay over the phone where possible
- If you, or a member of your family, have any Covid-19 symptoms please call us to rearrange your appointment
For your safety:
- Our hot refreshments are now served in disposable cups. Bottled water is also available
- Reading materials have been removed at this time
- Our basins and stations are divided by safety screens and all tools and equipment will be fully sanitised in between clients
- Your stylist will be wearing full PPE and you will be provided with a disposable gown
- There are hand sanitising stations located throughout the salon for your use
We look forward to welcoming you back in the salon very soon.