E-Hairdressing referred to hereafter as E-Hair Ltd incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 4931932 who registered office is 484 Babbacombe Road, TORQUAY TQ1 1HN.
As from May 2018 the Data Protection Act 1988 will be updated and reviewed – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). GDPR covers all aspects of collecting, processing and accessing data and is in relation to how we handle any personal data which we obtain from you. This covers our website, privacy policies, paper records and any computer records. Any personal information gathered will only be used in the context of your employment with us or the business we conduct with you. One of the main changes is regarding consent – this must be freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous. Communications from E-Hair Ltd are usually via email or SMS, but communication preference can be changed as and when requested by the individual.
We may process all the information we obtain from you to enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you. We may also request further information from third parties or disclose your details to other selected third parties, such as VTCT and/ or their regulators or industry bodies. Any data breaches will be immediately reported by our Data Protection Officer to the ICO.
E-Hair Ltd. have a GDPR team in place to deal with all related matters and is overseen by our Data Protection Officer: Richard Cherry 01803 291000 or by email email@example.com
If you have provided us with any information that you no longer wish us to use, please contact us immediately.
In disclosing your personal details to us, you agree that we may process and in particular may disclose your personal data:
– As required by Law to any third parties
– Selected third parties who may process personal data jointly with us or on our behalf
– Carry out statistical analysis
– Pass to their regulator or industry bodies for the following purposes (a) to monitor equal opportunities relating to ethnicity or disability or for other such monitoring purposes; or (b) to account for candidates where there is a requirement to do so; or (c) where there is a requirement for such bodies to contact a candidate directly and the information is not readily accessible by other means
– Disclose and publish your details in directories which many contain information about E-Hair Ltd.
– Disclose your personal details to third parties for the purpose of providing prizes, remuneration and qualifications for candidates